Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Great Resource



Vivian Milius posted this video on her facebook page a few years ago and I was intrigued by this couple's cooking system and their delicious-looking healthy recipes. I bought their book, Original Fast Foods, and we love almost all of the recipes we've tried. If any of the recipes on the video look good to you, let me know and I can post them. I especially like their recommendation to do most of your meal prep work (chopping veggies, making sauces, preparing grains, etc.) on one day of the week so you can throw together fast healthy meals the rest of the week. I'm going to have to try that.

Konnie also found this couple and their recipes through their website: http://ldshealth.ning.com/ They have a lot of great video tutorials and recipes on their website. You can also purchase their book, Original Fast Foods, there.

Their book and programs on their website have helped a lot of people heal their bodies from illnesses like diabetes, arthritis, and high blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment